Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Get your answer
Curious about Franklin's Wine? Ask us anything about our brand or delivery, and get factual responses. If we can't help you via this page - please head over to our Contact Us page and submit your question there.
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER WITH YOU?
CAN YOU HELP ME SELECT A WINE(S) AND SPIRITS?
WHAT FINE WINE SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BUY WINE IN BOND?
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ORDER IF I'M NOT IN?
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR MISSING AN ITEM?
WHAT IF MY WINE IS CORKED?
Our advisers will be able to help you determine whether your wine is faulty or is showing a typical or temporary characteristic.
If we verify that a wine you buy from us is corked or otherwise faulty we will issue you with a credit for the amount you paid for it, provided:
1. It was purchased from us within 30 days from the time you notified us by email (see address below).
2. The vintage of the wine bottle, as per the bottle label, is not older than 10 years; vintage year to the date of the notification of faulty or corked wine to us.
3. It has not been damaged, kept too long or improperly stored.
4. You still have at least 80% of the wine in the bottle.
5. The original bottle’s cork is kept and returned together with the bottle and the wine inside.
6. You contact our customer services team at the email below within 24 hours of the bottle being opened.
7. The bottle is returned to us within 48 hours of the wine being opened.
Once we verify the fault, we will issue a credit. If you have to return the wine and would like us to arrange a courier for you, we can do this and pass on the cost (available from the UK only, some postcodes excluded. Together with the bottle please include a copy of your receipt stating the reason for the return.
Credits for corked or otherwise faulty wine are issued at our sole discretion.
Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org